Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Terrorist at home?....

Have you heard of the carbombings in Santa Cruz, CA? probably not because the media didn't call it a carbombing....it was just a firebomb.

according to sfgate.com, some animal rights activist bombed the cars and homes of some UC Santa Cruz professors.

The professors were experimenting on animals, more specifically, mice and rats. The activists did not like this, so I guess they decided to bomb the professors house (I'm not sure I see the logic in that.)
It wasn't only one professor it was two, whose houses were bombed, and another who received threatening calls. One professor even had to climb out of his second story house with a latter, he was with his wife and two children, who are both under 8 years old.

So I guess that humans aren't animals? The activists didn't want the professors killing the mice but they put a professor and his family in danger? I dont get it....

No comments: