Tuesday, August 5, 2008

William Lobdell

was the man who go me into blogging. Well, he was actually one of my professor at UC Irvine.



Lobdell, is a writer for the Los Angeles times. The class I took at UC Irvine was, Blogs, Politics and the Media. Lobdell was a great professor. He brought in some great (or provoking) speaker such as Hugh Hewitt (a conservative blogger.)

Anyway, Lobdell has an interesting story about how he lost his religion while covering a story for the LAT. click here to read more. He has even written a book on it. Titled: "Losing My Religion: How I Lost My Faith Reporting on Religion in America."

Anyway, I would definitely recommend visiting his Blog at:

1 comment:

Liz said...

hey I was googling William Lobdell's name to get a better grasp on him and your blog was the first page up. I'm taking his class this quarter and I'm really excited for it to start!