Thursday, April 10, 2008

John McCain.....a dumbass.




Who is going to stay in war for 100 years. I'm not and I really hate this guy. He is just a warmonger whose life has been shaped by everything and anything having to do with war. I honestly don't care for McCain, all I know is that if he elected president than the US would definitely be heading the wrong direction. I don't get good vibes from this guy at all, makes me think of the type of people that support him.

He grew up in a military environment and spent his years as a child following his father's military career. There are also reports of him being violent when he was a child.

He is also a liar. He flip flops on many issues such as gay marriage.

Plus he is really old. I mean, not to be discriminating or generalizing old people but they are usually less attentive that people that are not so old.

McCAIN IS JUST UNFIT TO BE U.S. PRESIDENT!


No comments: