Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ann Coulter comes to U.C.I


So radical conservative republican Ann Coulter came to UCI. First I thought this woman was a bitch but towards the end of her speech I just thought she was joke. She needs attention.

This woman is a crazy radical republican. She has been quoted as saying:

"If we’re going to nuke Iran first and then chit-chat, then I can applaud that"

"We should invade their [middle-eastern] countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"...It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted."

I honestly don't take this woman seriously. I was at her speech when she actually said the first quote. I wasn't surprised that she said that but I was disgusted when the crowd began to cheer. Why would anyone in their right mind cheer for the deployment of a nuclear bomb leading to the death of many people? What is wrong with this country? This woman is the reason I am a liberal demoocrat.

Here is a video portraying Ann Coulter's stupidity:


Ann Coulter is a disgrace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a disgrace to women. She really needs to go back to school and educate her self a little better. I tolerate republican and conservative ideas, but she is just making a joke of everything. As a feminist i want her dead (joke). ^-^

Anonymous said...

I heard about this woman...crazy radical!

Anonymous said...

hahaha wat a loser! wow someone needs to shut this woman up she does not deserve to be spreading her stupid conservatism around this country

Unknown said...

Ok why does the media even give in to her nonsense? She is a straight up joke! She should just go back in time if she really wants women to have no rights and live with them, then i would want to see what she has to say then! haha! btw NICE BLOG ALEX..the orchestra misses u!! ;P